Hesperia AC Repair
Reliable Air Conditioning Repair Services in The Apple Valley & Surrounding Areas
Living here in the Hesperia, we are no strangers to the heat. At West Country HVAC, we know how important it is to have a functioning air conditioning system. So, when you turn on your home’s cooling system and it doesn’t work, call our AC repair specialists.
We are proud to offer top-quality AC repairs for customers in Hesperia, Apple Valley, Victorville, and throughout the surrounding areas. Our HVAC technicians are highly trained professionals who can get the job done quickly and effectively.
If you’re having AC problems in Hesperia, do not hesitate to call us at (760) 273-4288 or reach out to us online right away. We offer free estimates on replacements and new installations. Ask about our financing options!
Extend the Lifespan of Your AC with Professional Maintenance
Regular maintenance is crucial for keeping your air conditioning system running smoothly and efficiently. By scheduling professional AC maintenance with West Country HVAC, you can extend the lifespan of your AC unit and avoid costly repairs down the line.
During a maintenance visit, our skilled technicians can:
- Replace the air filters
- Make sure your home is properly insulated
- Check and clean your system’s coils and fins
- Ensure your system is properly regulating your home’s temperature and check your system’s temperature controls
- Clean your HVAC unit’s drainage system
- Check your system for leaks
- Check your system’s airflow and air pressure
- Refill your system’s coolant if necessary
- Inspect your system’s electrical connections and motors
By investing in regular maintenance, you can:
- Improve your AC unit’s energy efficiency and reduce your utility bills
- Enhance your home’s indoor air quality by removing dust and debris
- Prevent unexpected HVAC unit breakdowns and costly repairs
- Ensure your AC system operates at peak performance
Don't wait until your AC breaks down to schedule maintenance. Contact West Country HVAC today to schedule an AC maintenance appointment.
Signs Your Home’s AC Needs to Be Repaired
If your AC stops working, it can be frustrating, and trying to troubleshoot without professional help can be even more problematic. At West Country HVAC, our Hesperia AC installation and repair specialists will take the time to identify the issue with your system and promptly fix it, ensuring a more comfortable home for you in no time.
Common signs your AC needs to be repaired include:
- Cooling your home or office takes more time than it did in the past
- Your thermostat begins malfunctioning
- Parts of your home or office feel much warmer or cooler than others
- Your monthly electricity bill increases despite your electricity usage staying the same
- You notice moisture in the air while your AC unit is running
- Your AC unit begins leaking
No matter if you have small air conditioning problems or a major issue with your cooling system, you can trust our team to give you the fast and professional service you require.
Why Is My Home’s AC Not Blowing Cold Air?
If your AC unit turns on but is not blowing cool air, there are a couple of things that could be causing the problem:
- Dirty or Blocked Air Condenser – Check the AC outside and make sure there is no debris or weeds blocking air circulation.
- Dirty Filters – It is important to regularly change out your air filters. Dirty filters can restrict airflow to the evaporator coil, which can lead to your AC unit freezing up and other issues.
If your air condenser isn’t dirty or blocked and your filters are clean, it is possible that your AC isn’t blowing cold air because there’s a problem with its refrigerant or compressor.
Have an AC Emergency? Call Us for 24-Hour Assistance!
When you choose to work with our team at West Country HVAC, you will be working with experienced technicians who take the time to evaluate your home’s system and address complications as they arise. In addition to our regularly scheduled HVAC services, we offer 24/7 emergency HVAC services.
To learn more about West Country HVAC, read our customers’ reviews.
Ready to get started? Give us a call at (760) 273-4288 or contact us online today.
- Feeling Uncomfortable Inside?
- Searching for a Skilled Professional?
- Tired of Doing-it Yourself?
Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities, and we're ready to go the extra mile to achieve them. Contact us today and experience the difference of a trusted HVAC partner by your side
West country did a great job on our home's heating and air conditioning system. We would definitely recommend West country for future work.- Joshua L.
I had a good experience with West Country. They gave me a fair price and it comes with a 10 year warranty, which has been great. These guys are well organized and straightforward.- Paul K.
I recently had an entire HVAC system, including new ductwork, installed by West Country Heating and Air Conditioning. The price was fair, they did a good job with the installation and the unit has been working great.- Robert B.
Mike does a great job. Honest and reliable. The employees are prompt and professional.- Sam K.
We went through the process of getting multiple quotes and West Country was the most prompt, best price, and most professional. They were also able to clearly explain what we would need and how efficient it would be. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.- E. G.
Great family-owned business with excellent service!- Anita S.