Apple Valley HVAC Services
Apple Valley HVAC Installation, Maintenance & Repair Experts
While some home improvement projects are great for the average do-it-yourselfer, HVAC repair usually isn’t one of them. If you HVAC system needs attention, it’s best to leave the job to a trained professional. At West Country HVAC, we have over 38 years of experience, so we’ve seen and fixed it all. All of our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
Contact us online or at (760) 273-4288 to schedule an HVAC repair, installation or maintenance service in the Apple Valley area today!
Apple Valley Air Conditioning Services
Apple Valley AC Repair
When your AC stops working, you need it fixed as quickly and efficiently as possible to avoid the huge inconvenience of life without a comfortable indoor climate. At West Country HVAC, our team is known for providing expert AC repair in Apple Valley. Committed to your complete satisfaction, we take pride in providing fast diagnoses, prompt repairs, and expert workmanship. From filter changes to more complex issues like refrigerant leaks and thermostat issues, our Apple Valley air conditioning pros can troubleshoot the issue and get your system up and running again in no time!
Common Signs You Need AC Repair:
- Foul odor - strange smells coming from your ductwork can be caused by a wide variety of things. It could indicate that there is a problem with your air conditioner. Either way, you should schedule a service with West Country HVAC to have one of our technicians take a look.
- AC frequently turns off and on - most air conditioners will only cycle on a few times an hour to keep your home cool. If you notice that your system is frequently turning off and on, off and on, then it might be short cycling. This means that your AC is turning off while it is in the middle of the start up cycle, before it has a chance to properly kick into gear and cool your home adequately. This is a huge waste of energy and could cause your utility bill to be much higher than it should be.
- Strange noises - when AC systems are not functioning properly it is common to hear loud banging or clattering noises coming from your ducts.
- Lack of cool air - one of the most obvious signs that something is awry with your AC system is that it is failing to produce cold air. Before calling a service technician you can troubleshoot by confirming that your circuit breaker hasn't tripped. Otherwise you should leave the work to our Apple Valley AC repair specialists to prevent damage to the system.
- Sudden, dramatic spike in utility bill - it's normal for bills to increase during the summer months when we are using our air conditioners more frequently. However, if you see a big spike that is much higher than normal that could be an indication that some part of your AC unit is not working the way it should be, causing reduced efficiency in resulting in higher utilities.
Apple Valley AC Replacement
Watch for these four signs it's time to replace your air conditioner:
1. Repair after repair - If it seems like you need to repair your AC every season, or if one repair cost is incredibly high then consult our Apple Valley AC installation experts. At some point another repair on a dying unit becomes more expensive because you'll be getting a new unit soon anyways.
2. Your unit uses R22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon Ban, AC units that rely on this coolant will become more expensive to run over time as the coolant becomes more scarce. Upgrading to a new unit that can use another coolant is the cost-effective solution here.
3. Short cycling - If your AC unit is turning on and off at a very fast rate, then it's short cycling and there are two possible explanations. Either your compressor is going bad or your AC is too big for your home. Either way consult our Apple Valley AC installation gurus because a new unit is on the horizon.
4. Old age - On average, AC units last from 8-12 years depending on use, environment and maintenance levels. If your unit is older than that, think twice before putting more money into repairing your AC.
Need help with your AC? Call our Apple Valley air conditioning experts now at (760) 273-4288.
Apple Valley Heater Repair Services
There are few things quite as frustrating as a heater that won’t turn on when it’s cold outside. Luckily, West Country HVAC is on call 24/7 to provide heater repair in Apple Valley and the surrounding cities. We service all types of heating systems, including floor furnaces, gas furnaces, forced-air furnaces, traditional and smart thermostat services, and more. If your heater won’t turn on, is making a weird noise, or isn’t heating your home evenly, give us a call today for reliable service!
Look out for the following signs you need heater repair:
- Insufficient heat - First, check that none of your air vents are obstructed by furniture and make sure your unit is turned on. If those aren't your problems then give our Apple Valley heater repair experts a call as you likely have an issue with your heater or your ductwork.
- Your unit won't turn on - For gas units, check that your pilot light is turned on. Electrical units can sometimes not turn on because of tripped circuits. If neither of those is your issue then give us a call.
- Poor indoor air quality - Old heaters, especially gas heaters, are notorious for pumping out incredibly dry heat. If you notice an uptick in dried skin or dying plants, then give a call to your Apple Valley heater repair specialists.
- The smell of rotten eggs - If you smell rotten eggs, then you have a gas leak and should act accordingly. Turn off your gas at the main valve, open your doors and windows and leave the premises as quickly as possible.
Work With Apple Valley's Most Trusted HVAC Team
We encourage you to check out our Reviews page to read what our many satisfied customers are saying about the quality of our services. Then, be sure to give us a call at to schedule your next appointment for HVAC repair, installation, or maintenance!
Call West Country HVAC at (760) 273-4288 for professional heating and air conditioning in Apple Valley.
Hear From Our Happy Customers
We Back Our Work With a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
“West country did a great job on our home's heating and air conditioning system. We would definitely recommend West country for future work.”- Joshua L.
“I had a good experience with West Country. They gave me a fair price and it comes with a 10 year warranty, which has been great. These guys are well organized and straightforward.”- Paul K.
“I recently had an entire HVAC system, including new ductwork, installed by West Country Heating and Air Conditioning. The price was fair, they did a good job with the installation and the unit has been working great.”- Robert B.
“Mike does a great job. Honest and reliable. The employees are prompt and professional.”- Sam K.
“We went through the process of getting multiple quotes and West Country was the most prompt, best price, and most professional. They were also able to clearly explain what we would need and how efficient it would be. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.”- E. G.
“Great family-owned business with excellent service!”- Anita S.
Contact Us Today!
Location: 10360 I Avenue Hesperia Unit A Hesperia, CA 92345 [Map & Directions]
Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Monday - Friday
Give Us A Call: